Is suicide on hook to give hatch, frowned upon by devs?
I like to do this. If I see my teammate squat and point and not come to rescue me. I figure they found the hatch (9x out of 10 they have. The other time? Lol) When that happens, I just let go.
Have the devs ever said whether or not this is okay or bad sportsmanship? If the devs says it's bad, I won't do it anymore. But if they say it's fair. I will continue.
Now, this is 'suicide' I am speaking of. Not 'DCing.
Comments
No, it falls with in the allowable rules of the game.
Yay! That's good to know! ☺
There are some killers that frown upon it.
Personally, as someone who play killer "mainly" currently. I don't have a problem with it.
I've never heard anything negative about it. Any killer who wants a 4k will simply slug the next-to-last survivor. Now, DC'ing for the hatch is another story, although that comes with a built-in punishment.