Survivor doesn't die
I was playing on pc
I played deathslinger
Only had gearhead
On the new map
I start my game as usual. One gen gets done but I'm already hooking survivors. I find a Cheryl, that I hooked once before. I knock her and hook her. Suddenly I can't do anything except move and swing. Her hook timer doesn't go down and she is stuck in the first pose when being hooked. I down a David and manage to pick him up. This fixes me so I can shoot and break stuff. But her timer doesn't go down. Eventually I kill everyone, maxing all my Blood Point categories. But the game acts like Cheryl is still alive. The last survivor I killed couldn't take hatch and end game collapse finishes. But nothing. I have to leave so me and her can get out of the game. So I lose all my blood points from that game.
I also had this happen when I played David against an oni. But from my view I could only see a third person view of the oni.
Comments