Southamerica servers down?
Im from Chile and my servers are supossed to be from Brazil, but now i only find matchers from the US so are the servers from brazil down?
Im from Chile and my servers are supossed to be from Brazil, but now i only find matchers from the US so are the servers from brazil down?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in Europe and constantly connect to US servers... we need dedicated servers but not at the other side of the world with gameplay going through them
I think Huntress is a good enough reason not to put gameplay through dedicated servers, either that or she isn't throwing hatchets but boomerangs. I'm concerned that gameplay goes through the servers due to some devices that aren't up to spec but are being implemented in crossplay.