My discussion got deleted for no reason?
Hello, my discussion about the performance got deleted. Can I get some insights why this happened?
Hello, my discussion about the performance got deleted. Can I get some insights why this happened?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@MandyTalk as far as I know you are a mod here in the forum right? Can you help me out? I dont want to repost it if it might be still there but I simply couldnt find it
You mean this one?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/161381/i-couldnt-play-dbd-for-months-help
yes! how did you find it? I searched under "my discussions" but its not listed there
It is listed there. That's how I found it.