Tunnelling Lisa?

I personally don’t understand why killers are targeting lisa players? For all we know it could be licensing issues. Like is it cause she’s expensive?


I’ve bought lisa because I loved her character a lot more than cheryl. So I just really want to know why everyone hates her so much?

Comments

  • Hi !

    puts on his killer costume

    Tunneling is a legitimate strategy totally in tune with the role of the killer: it optimizes its goal, to kill. In addition, in the rules, this is not banned. So I don't see any problem, I don't understand what you're complaining about.

    takes off his killer costume

    You probably can't even ask for a refund... I am really sorry. I advise you to remember this for the next time you want to buy a skin.

  • Just throwing this out there because it kind of relates to this and all of the costumes are a bit overpriced when you think about it, but Robbie the Rabbit should have been a package deal. Expecting anybody to buy the same costume four times for each Legion character is ridiculous.

    Also, introduce more shard costumes! There isn't a single one on the Featured page currently!

1 2 ›