Achievement : Classy act
someone got the achievement classy act? I escaped 2 times and one of them was through a hatch but I didn't get it
someone got the achievement classy act? I escaped 2 times and one of them was through a hatch but I didn't get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got it. I did the gen in the music room and went out the exit gate.
Both gens are on the second floor.
Music room has a piano and the chem room has a big hole with a periodic table poster above a desk. I did the one in chem lab and got trophy
I got it. I believe I did the gen in the chem room.