I love this chapter!

I love the survivor and the killers designs I think you did a great job like the original killers before.

Comments

  • Same way better than curtain call pop some new cosmetics into the shop and that’ll make it even better
  • I agree! The Killer looks cool and scary as ######### being chased by her. The perks for killer paired with some current perks create very interesting builds. The survivor perks are situational but also have potential with some current perks.

  • **In my personal opinion I reckon with good knowledge and plenty of practice the new killer can be extremely good which is what I like to see just had a couple of matches as her and killed everyone. I think when it comes out properly she will be my main on console and on the pc, she is brilliant. Thank you to the devs for making a killer who I actually really love playing as. I can't wait to get her on pc and console for proper after the ptb. **

  • I'm pretty happy with the new stuff. Hope the ps4 launch will happen faster this time.