Survivors stop crying
im swimming in survivor tears when they cant activate ds on me
im swimming in survivor tears when they cant activate ds on me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure Peanits commented that the gift taking you over 1million was intentional
yes
Wow oh em gee that's game breaking so if I have a million bloodpoints but then refuse to pay the game but log in every day I can stock up past the 1 million bloodpoints cap?
Everybody had better watch the fk out
I wasn’t able to. I hit 1mil + 50,000 and I didn’t earn any more in matches.
yeah i realised you could collect up to 50k over millino even though it didnt give that much, so if you get 10k over 1mil, you could collect 40k after to 50k and then it would stop