something I wanted to share

Let’s be honest here what survivor wants to be set near the killer and be found early.The killer should be put on the other side of a map now before people riot here.I want to just say that sometimes a killer does it to put early pressure on the rest and others do it because they don’t like who you chose as a survivor.I think survivors deserve to be in a trial.Myself as a survivor feel some killers celebrate to early finding the survivor who spawned near by.As a killer main as well I like to give survivors a chance to at least get some points.I’m sure some will agree and others will be protective over killing the first survivor.

Comments

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    Let’s be honest here what survivor wants to be set near the killer and be found early.The killer should be put on the other side of a map now before people riot here.I want to just say that sometimes a killer does it to put early pressure on the rest and others do it because they don’t like who you chose as a survivor.I think survivors deserve to be in a trial.Myself as a survivor feel some killers celebrate to early finding the survivor who spawned near by.As a killer main as well I like to give survivors a chance to at least get some points.I’m sure some will agree and others will be protective over killing the first survivor.

    THATS SO TRUTH. It happens to me really rarely but sometimes in the first 10 seconds I hear the killer's terror radious

  • Just anecdotal, because it was fixed long ago: But when spirit was released, i had one game spawning her right behind me, red stain on my back.