so i got myself some auric cells to get one (ONE) of the legions bunny skins, yet i cant decide which one would be the best - so i thought i'd ask you which one you find to be the best one (and hopefully it helps me with my decision xD)!
Normally I prefer to play Legion as either Julie or Susie. But Robbie the Rabbit's default is that Pink skin so I have to stick with it. Going to be weird to hear Frank when I play Legion now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flip a coin twice???? First one deciding gender, second deciding between them. I honestly can't choose between them all.
Normally I prefer to play Legion as either Julie or Susie. But Robbie the Rabbit's default is that Pink skin so I have to stick with it. Going to be weird to hear Frank when I play Legion now.
Default Robbie will always be best Robbie.
Robbie the Rabbit is canonically pink so.
Feng Min^^