No charms for silent hill chapter as a gift
Platform Pc (Steam)
A friend of mine got the new chapter (silent hill) as a gift, but she doesn't get the charm (Seal of Metatron) and she can not do the Konami code to get the Vic Viper charm. Is this intentional or is this a bug? Can anybody help her pls :(
I aspect no diffrence between a buyed copy and a giftet copy
(btw the dlc is in her library)
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Hey, just came here to say - it is working even if that friend got it as a gift. The magic trick is - you need to have Silent Hill character selected and then enter main menu and try the code.
It is working as it just worked for me and I got a SH dlc as a gift and it wasn't working till I selected a character :)
Enjoy :)