Can we please Get a fix for Que times as a killer???
Been waiting for a game Since 19:00 it is 20:30 right now..
I know i am lowish ranked Pig
lvl 28 Rank 17 But this is rediculous
Been waiting for a game Since 19:00 it is 20:30 right now..
I know i am lowish ranked Pig
lvl 28 Rank 17 But this is rediculous
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok I finally got a game... 4 SWF well this is going to be fun yay
First game was rough.... Second right after Same SWF group i completely raped them Mori styles
Queue times will go down when they make it more balanced for killers. So few people want to play as the killer right now.
You realize that OP is trying to play as killer?
Queue times on low ranks are atrocious since devs made it impossible to depip below rank 15, all players are above those ranks now. It will become better if you climb a few ranks
Thanks for the input ...
So its just about leveling past 15 then ...
I dont have all the GeeGee perks though <_<