@BigBadPiggy said:
Bruh, they literally both just came out on the PTB. I highly doubt anyone has them prestiged yet.
we had people prestige new survivors and killers the day of release. I mean even I got Quentin prestige 1 within a few hours of his release. Usually I ask for screenshots because there are people who use their compensated bloodpoints from BHVR to prestige new characters
Bruh, they literally both just came out on the PTB. I highly doubt anyone has them prestiged yet.
If someone had bloodpoints sitting around from a refund, they could blow through them in the PTB without losing them on live. So it's totally possible.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bruh, they literally both just came out on the PTB. I highly doubt anyone has them prestiged yet.
we had people prestige new survivors and killers the day of release. I mean even I got Quentin prestige 1 within a few hours of his release. Usually I ask for screenshots because there are people who use their compensated bloodpoints from BHVR to prestige new characters
I found this on Reddit: https://imgur.com/a/eBuU56b#PVgHPty
Haven't come across P3 Adam yet though.
Thanks for looking out, I appreciate it!