Dead by daylight for PS4
Hello there,
I have a question about Dead by daylight for PS4.
Is the game worth it? I ask this because I've seen people complaining about searching for games. I mean, the say that to find a match they waste 15-20 minutos. Os that real?
Comments
I've personally only noticed long queue times when playing with friends at higher ranks, which definitely can take up to 20 minutes. Most of the time however, queue times don't seem to be too long. I can find killer games in about 5 - 30 seconds most of the time. You'll also obviously have longer queue times if you're playing at midnight in your region.
It depends on time of day. I'm on the east coast in the US, in the morning and afternoon Survivor wait times are short while Killer wait times are at most 10 minutes. At night wait times switch, Killer wait times are short while Survivor wait times are at most 10 minutes. I timed it because I thought they were long but found out I was just super impatient with a 2 minute wait. ๐
It is worth it.
Nope, that doesn't happen.
10 min max (and that's on a really bad day)
For killer it takes usually 1 maybe 2 minutes (on some days it's nearly instant)
And for survivors is maybe 4-5 minutes. Or lower.
If you want to buy dead by daylight but you are not sure if you want cause of matchmaking I will tell you only this .If you are a high rank you have to wait a lot as survivor. As killer you just click thr button and you find a match( at least this happens to me) In any rank. If you play with friends you will have to wait. In midnight sometimes you may wait 30 mins. But as I said this only for survivors. For killers you won't have issues
I have never waited even half of that. Either solo or any variant of swf.
Guess what I have in red ranks. But only in midnight
I'm also at red ranks. And mostly play at night.
Is the player base small where you're from?
Greece. All the time I play with Germans, Russians, Italians, Americans, spanishes and sometimes I do play with chinese people! Finding greeks for me is like winning the tzoker
I would wait for a sale personally.
Wait times are bad at times but like others have said, it usually comes down to the time of day.