I knew entitled survivors exist. But this a new low

5DE38DC2-2CE0-493C-A75F-AD6373DABEF5.jpeg A75F9D5D-7966-4F49-A32B-B6D4E7D58C4E.jpeg

I was playing a game as huntress on Xbox and I played a game and was streaming the whole thing. I finished the match and it was all fine and dandy, until this guy messaged me saying that I was “struggling” even though I got a 4K, I told him that I was confused and he said I missed and that it took me long enough. And what he said next inspired me to make this post. I told him that “not every huntress is perfect. Do you expect a huntress to hit all their shots?” And he replied “yeah I do.” And I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I knew entitled survivors exist, but this is a whole new level of entitled-ness. Tel me what you guys think.

Comments

  • I have learned over time that some people are just toxic or trying to troll, while some people are just mentally not ok.

  • Haha There is nothing more satisfying than people messaging you because they're annoyed that they died.

  • @TunnelVision said:

    Haha There is nothing more satisfying than people messaging you because they're annoyed that they died.

    I remember when a few teammates rage Messaged me.One of them was a guy who complained that I should of unhooked him while the killer was hook camping him. I replied yeah and get myself caught you’re delusional and I escaped😀.