SHRINE OF SECRETS BUG (STOLE MY BP)
This morning, I bought Blood Warden of the shrine of secrets(I already had the perk but I wanted some bps to put in my killers), so I bought it and the game took my iridescent shards and never gave me the bps. Now it says that the blood warden was bought and I never got anything from it. Why is this happening???
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I have the exact same problem. I Don't know if this happens with the other perks or if you have to have Blood Warden already unlocked. If this problem is fixed, will we be refunded?
Edit: Never mind. I forgot I don't have Blood Warden already unlocked. Just thought I did. It is now unlocked for me. Check Freddy to see if it is unlocked.
I already had Blood Warden, that's why I bought it from the shrine of secrets. For the bloodpoints