Yeah I've actually experienced this bug a few games ago. I couldn't use my flashlight, every time I used it Dwight pointed to the floor no matter what. Dwight mains got nerfed 😭.
Yeah I've actually experienced this bug a few games ago. I couldn't use my flashlight, every time I used it Dwight pointed to the floor no matter what. Dwight mains got nerfed 😭.
This is a really sad day for us Dwight mains, I had like 3 flashlight saves but Dwight was aiming at the floor, I even played against a TTV player and on the VOD, he said that I can't even aim at the face of a killer that is stuck on animation, felt bad.....
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean you can't have much experience coming from a locker
Yeah I've actually experienced this bug a few games ago. I couldn't use my flashlight, every time I used it Dwight pointed to the floor no matter what. Dwight mains got nerfed 😭.
Lmao ikr, especially when I have to move from locker to locker
This is a really sad day for us Dwight mains, I had like 3 flashlight saves but Dwight was aiming at the floor, I even played against a TTV player and on the VOD, he said that I can't even aim at the face of a killer that is stuck on animation, felt bad.....