How are you building Pyramid Head?
I can't figure out a decent loadout. I'm All Ears has been wonderful, but hook related perks aren't as helpful. I understand I don't want to use cages all the time, but even half the time, that's still makes perks like PoP more situational. I don't have it yet, but I figure Surge would be a better option?
What about his new perks? Any luck with them? Anybody have any perks that pair with them well? Even if it's a meme build.
Comments
To be honest I run pop, thrilling, surge and discordance with 2 range addons to make his ranged slightly tolerable. Surge by itself dosnt do enough IMHO for its cooldown so i have pop in my back pocket and i rarely use cages, only to avoid ds as there's really no point to throw them into the other survs hands for free if i can just take a couple secs to hook a guy and get pressure AND pop at the same time. To be honest i kinda feel like his range addons are almost mandatory as his range without them combined with how easy the ranged is to dodge makes it almoast unusable except in places where other killer powers like demo or huntress could get them much easier most of the time (when there stuck in a animation)