PS4 - Damage gens archive challenges broken

Step 1: Boot game

Step 2: Play as killer

Step 3: Select any archive challenge that has to do with damage gens. The ones I’ve tried are:

  • Damage the same gen twice (in same trial)
  • Damage 4 gens while using (in same trial)
  • Damage 12 gens

No matter how many gens I kick, it doesn’t matter. Not a single damaged gen has counted towards any archive challenges.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Doctor, Freddy, pyramid head, bubba
  • Combination of perks. For the Overcharge challenge, I ran overcharge.
  • Every map I’ve been to
  • I’ve de-selected and re-selected multiple challenges. It doesn’t seem to matter.
  • This has been going on for weeks. I reached out to support (I didn’t know this forum was available) and they pretty much told me too bad so sad and to do other challenges... but these challenges are blocking my ability to go forward.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • I don’t know how to take video on my PS4 but if you need it, I can figure it out.


This is super frustrating and I know you guys are releasing a new tome soon so please figure out why this is bugged for me.

Comments