Post score board bugged

PC

After a bunch of games I came across some glitches where the killer was either Clown or Executioner in the match; But, in the score board after the match, its a totally different killer power and add ons, with no perks? On top of that, I can no longer click on anyone name to see their profile; there was no globe to signify a microsoft player either, so Im pretty sure they were all steam players.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same problem. Clown and Executioner.

  • its so annoying not being able to go to any profiles anymore ;-;

  • Same for survivors, happens every game

  • this is getting ridiculous, just played bubba and on post game score board it showed No perks or add ons with Oni's power!? As well I still can not click any profiles. Id like to see the killer build most of the time, so this is annoying af!

    Pig as killer, score board no perks no adds Freddy's power.

  • I can confirm that this can happen on any killer as it happened to be as both legion/demo and I have seen it happen to plagues/Deathslingers I played against.