Is the Oni buff intentional?
So now Oni's blood fury can reach 100 percent charged via the passive recharge. Previously it would pause with 2 percent remaining. Personally I think this is a good change and should be left in as more of a QoL than anything. But it's hard to tell if it's intentional or not. Anybody know?
Comments
It might be a bug? The wiki hasn't updated any of his information to suggest that it might be intentional
It's actually a horrible game breaking glitch that I didn't account for when I first saw it. Reporting in the bugs section
,,gamebreaking"
Great buff
Indeed, I outplayed myself and posted too soon in my excitement I'm afraid. Anyone who is interested in knowing what happened, here is the bug report
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/161993/ps4-oni-passive-charge-on-blood-fury-fills-all-the-way-and-makes-is-unusable-after#latest
Oh no not oni too..geez this patch has broken sounds across the board, heavy clown bug, heavy oni bug, my god...