Do totems seem harder to see?
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the map for me. On the newer map i can see them quite frequently on the map released with deathslinger i can't ever find a single one.
I swear totems are a darker more tea-stained color. Weren't they whiter before????? Why am I going crazy?
It might be the lighting of the area? Dull totems are always like an soft white color for me, except on new map where the ones upstairs are like... cream colored.
EVERY map has been a discolored yellow color. Like I'm looking at them in the shade. It's weird.