What's your first impressions on Pyramid Head?
Since it's been some time since he came out earlier today, what's your first impressions on him?
I've personally been enjoying him so far in the few games I've played with him.
Since it's been some time since he came out earlier today, what's your first impressions on him?
I've personally been enjoying him so far in the few games I've played with him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meh. Hes ok
He feels weird, like a little slow and his lunge doesnt feel right. Is that just me?
Weak.
Easy to dodge ranged attack that's extremely punishing. Cages save you hook time, but then you lose more time than they save you through wasting time putting trenches down, losing pressure by sending them to the cages and losing out on the best gen control perks that he can't fully use.
Not to mention his bad perks.
As a killer I enjoy him
As a survivor I get anxiety because I'm constantly predicting his move lol. Especially the killers who fake the range attack.
Hot
It hasn’t even been a day yet but he’s in a good spot right now imo
He's interesting, but whether the devs like it or not they've made a game where power matters. And weak killers are rarely played aside from "niche" styles that aren't favorable.
He's pretty weak compared to other killers and his skills are easy to dodge. So he's an exaggerated M1 killer (with less speed?).
He feels very underwhelming to me. No map mobility, his ranged attack is more often than not detrimental for you to use and easy to predict and avoid, and his cages are very niche and more often than not are just free unhooks and heals. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to playing him quite often, but it doesn't seem like that will really be happening for me.