I know this might be early but...
The ability is just bad. You can't see the survivors when you are using your power, you still have physical collision with walls, survivors, and pallets, you can still get stunned by said pallets.
The ability duration is so short for what it does, and it has a decently lengthy cast time to use something that really doesn't help you at all.
I know that Mathieu said that they don't always create killers to be viable and that they make some to be fun for both killer and survivor. And I believe this really does show here. Sure maybe on the survivor end, it could be a jump scary fun little match. But as a killer, what I see is a completely invisible Wraith with a timer. In fact, I think Wraith is better. Its just not fun for the killer.
I know I know, "It's early how can you say that", 'Let's wait and see", "She has a different play style, you just need to learn it"
Thing is, if its bad, its bad. There isn't a way around that. Sometimes that is the case.
Maybe some decent perks to go along with it? I don't know. The perks are really the things that are most questionable in terms of viability and how strong they are, more testing with those for sure.
Anyways, I for one can't see myself buying this new killer, even with earned currency. Let me use Clown for example. I think he is a very fair and balanced killer, with some strong perks. But even though he fairly decent, I just couldn't bring myself to buy him as much as I did like him in the PTB and still do. But why would I buy a discount Wraith/Freddy hybrid? Two of the killers that are lower on the totem poll, and you make a killer very similar to them?
Anyways, that is how I currently view this killer. I like the design, cool idea, but its just an inferior wraith.
Comments