PTB: calm down people

Okay in about 2 hours when I get through installing the game I'm going to hop on the ptb but before then I might as well State my piece before I go. Could you all please comment down a bit when it comes down to the new killer and Survivor yes she's not all that right now but this is a beta test.

Please calm down a bit.

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • The killer looks really good, I just don't understand her power. She has the potential to be top tier. New survivor has interesting perks to say the least.

  • The new survivor perks are odd. Not sure if I like them. I thought the healing one would be bad, but it's actually better then I thought it would be.

    The new killer is fun to play as. There are tons of potential for different perk combinations just from her perks alone. I'm actually considering running Surveillance and Bloodhound for meta perks for her.

    Her play style is different, but when mastered she might become as devastating as the Hag, maybe even comparable to the Hillbilly. Honestly only time will tell.

  • @ZombieGenesis
    People better not.

    All I'm honestly saying is that people should just give it a chance yes or abilities look a little bit like trash right now but it's the beginning not the end. But if this is the end then she is royally screwed
  • This content has been removed.