Give up or continue??

So I typically bounce back and forth between killer and survivor.. as a survivor I try to, we'll survive basically... As a killer I don't actually try to kill people, just have fun, farm some blood points and get everyone a little bit of em... I've been debating changing my tactics as a killer and to actually go for the kill from now because it seems no matter how many matches I do nobody is actually appreciative.. opinions? Should I stop playing for fun or should I continue?

Comments

  • @lucan31 said:

    So I typically bounce back and forth between killer and survivor.. as a survivor I try to, we'll survive basically... As a killer I don't actually try to kill people, just have fun, farm some blood points and get everyone a little bit of em... I've been debating changing my tactics as a killer and to actually go for the kill from now because it seems no matter how many matches I do nobody is actually appreciative.. opinions? Should I stop playing for fun or should I continue?

    If you were playing for yourself, then you would be seeking other peoples approval. So yeah i say change your playstyle. Truly play for yourself for a change.

  • Simply do whatever you enjoy, whatever you feel better with. But most importantly, don't let others dictate how you play. Play how you want to, not others.