@Devs: When is Billy getting fixed?

Billy has been bugged since 3.7, almost 2 months now. His camera is messed up and so are his animations. I was expecting a fix in 4.0 but nothing.

So devs, when can we expect a fix for Billy? It's pretty gamebreaking to be honest, I figured it would be higher priority.

@Almo @not_Queen @Janick @Peanits

Comments

  • Unless he's next on the rework pass list don't expect any fixes aside from the occasional random, but not too helpful, map specific bug fix for him.

    *laughs in Nurse then cries and downs a whole bottle*

  • In a few months one can hope, but could take longer. Sad thing is it's true.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Considering Nurse has been busted since her nerf/rework and they still leave her eight or so bugs alone, I'm starting to get concerned.

    I wasn't much of a Billy player in the first place because I chain saw more walls... and rocks, and trees, than I do people, but the "zoomed" in FOV along with his camera movements legitimately make me motion sick when trying to playing him now.

    It affects both sides too. I can't move around or chainsaw properly because the camera is messed up. But Billy's lunge and chainsaw range are extended. I've been chainsawed through trees and from 10 ft away because of these bugs.

    It is seriously negatively effecting both sides, I'd expect something to be done sooner than later.

  • He got more bugs this patch as well, the chainsaw is 5x louder and sometimes it's silent

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1357599#Comment_1357599

    Wait, it extends his chainsaw range too?

    I just thought the killers I was up against were either VPNing or just had wooden modems. Yikes.

    Lunge and chainsaw, because it apparently connects based on the camera hitbox. I've had Billys lunge and hit me 3m away, it's like a super lunge.