New sets
There's new sets out for Cheryl. And I like the head of one of them only to realize you can't solely equip the head? Why was this made? I don't necessarily like the rest of the outfit and I was excited to buy the head.
There's new sets out for Cheryl. And I like the head of one of them only to realize you can't solely equip the head? Why was this made? I don't necessarily like the rest of the outfit and I was excited to buy the head.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In this economy ? Bruh head ain't cheap.
Cause they’re all slightly different models I think, so they wouldn’t connect well. Or it was legal reason.
Think its one of those.
I believe it was likely a request from the license holder. Therefore BHVR can't really do much about it unfortunately.
nah they just want you to buy the whole outfit. the new legion skins are the same and there's no reason to do that.
The Legion outfits are also property of the Silent Hill license, so it makes sense.
damn man I paid for head though :(
that makes sense even if I hate it since it seems to work for Laurie with her dress thing
no it doesn't. there are cheryl comsmetics that you can mix and people say a new nea comsmetic will also be in a set only.
Yes this is bullshit, please upvote and try to get this changed
Yeah but those shirts from the Silent Hill 3 cheat codes and a little fun thing for fans of SH3