2nd chapter release in a row! And all my setups have been reset again!

please stop doing this!! Again I have to set all my cosmetics for each surv and killer. Set up all my perk set ups I like on each killer and my surv. Why does this even happen now. It never used to.

Comments

  • Did you open DBD when it said Ready to Start? I've heard this happening to people cause of this and it's happened to me before as well. This time I didn't open it and all my stuff remained as it was. This was on Xbox right?

  • This was on xbox. Honestly did not know that but will make sure I dont in the future. Thanks for letting me know.

    But im pretty sure I didn't but I probably did if that's actually a thing.

  • Someone else made a post about how this happens if you press ready to start on Xbox. I'm on Switch and all my loadouts were saved so this might be a problem exclusive to Xbox.