Will there be a bloodhunt for the 4th anniversary?

I saw that they are giving out 50k bloodpoints now until the 23rd. Does that mean there will be no bloodhunt???

Lol 50k bloodpoints is what you get from playing a decent game of killer with BBQ and Chili. Thats only good for one level up.

Comments

  • Doesn't really matter anymore. Half the time they do them I can't participate since it's always when I'm at work. They always do them on weekends for kids, but some people have jobs and get the middle of the week off.

  • There should be a bloodhunt event for one whole week. I don't see the problem with that. Are they scared people will progress too much and not want to play anymore?

  • @shanny_boi said:

    There should be a bloodhunt event for one whole week. I don't see the problem with that. Are they scared people will progress too much and not want to play anymore?

    More than likely.