Smacking on Hook Gone?
Kept getting “smacked” on hook by Executioner, decor it made the sound when they smack the wall instead.
New bug or intended? I don’t mind either way.
Kept getting “smacked” on hook by Executioner, decor it made the sound when they smack the wall instead.
New bug or intended? I don’t mind either way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was here before too. I hate it because i hit them sometimes to stop the screeches. Especially meg and laurie. It's the loudest thing in the entire game.
Cheryl is actually really loud too when she gets hooked I actually cringe a bit
She is but all the females are loud in this game, including legion cooldown. The only female survivor in this game, who doesn't sound like a child, is naturally zarina.
I forgot about jane, but she's a fag.