Fashionista Time
Let's face it: since the Curtain Call Chapter release we've all been arguing over cosmetics: the pricing, the power of some...
But let's not have a talk about the power, the overpoweredness, the price... Let's talk utility. What outfits do you use and why?
I go for dark clothing as I prefer to play stealthily. Right now I'm rocking Claudette's 'Night Out' hair, the brown 'Fitted Button Up' and the 'Bootleg Night Out' leggings. Though I'm currently saving up for the 'Glorious Violet Jack', 'Blackberry Skirt' and the 'Glorious Black Waves' hairdo. Although admittedly I'm going to unlock all of Claudette's items, including the new Eastern themed items and the Charity Case/other exclusive Items once they make their way to console, if they do.
Comments
https://docs.google.com/document/d/132MgWQ8248wRUANKciTBwALNGfRhR-qKtdYv8JyiFL8/preview
https://docs.google.com/document/d/132MgWQ8248wRUANKciTBwALNGfRhR-qKtdYv8JyiFL8/preview
However since my name's Peasant I recently started running the Cowboy Shirt, "Bloody Jake", and the Cargo Pants for a medieval peasant look.
Already sought this document out. I've not bought any Killer cosmetics but when I do it'll most likely be the Spirit's Geisha set. When the update comes to console I'll likely be buying it, along with the Claudette set, I have 300 Auric cells saved from my last spending spree just in case. I'm wondering how many of these items will be available for shards.
I would assume the sets that look awesome and are not recolored outfits are gonna cost Auric Cells only.
The Chapter-based sets will most definitely be Auric Cells only. The Geisha set for the Spirit is one I'm definitely curious about. We've seen green-rarity outfits be available for Shard purchases, along with a few other purple rarity sets with no recolours but yet still be available for Shards. I'd wager that the Spirit's and the new survivor's sets are green rarity and purchasable for Shards like Kate's green rarity outfit was when she was introduced, though she had a recolour exclusive to Auric Cells. What sets are you planning to get?
idk I feel like the geisha set for the spirit and the denim outfit for adam are gonna be auric cells only. Time will tell but, I guess its best not to get my hopes up that it will be purchasable with shards as well.
A fellow Kate main. I totally agree with you. I hope the new top is purchasable with shards! Dont really like her new face. I will wear her blonde ponytail, new top and prestige shorts.
Also willing to buy the green checked shirt with brown hair or ponytail. And for her bbq event top will buy some red recolour shorts to match the red print on her top!