Did Pyramid Heads One Shot Get Taken Out?
So after looking through the patchnotes I don't see it mentioned anywhere and it just makes me wonder if that means its still on the chopping block but wasn't able to be fixed in time, the devs decided to leave it in, or they just didn't mention it in the patch notes.
Im personally hoping it gets left in because it just makes the killer have a bit more of a skill ceiling.
Comments
Sad.
@HamletEagle As John Mulaney once said. "prove, prove!"
@HamletEagle I don't think you even read my first post dude. I very plainly state that I knew the intent of the devs was to take it out, but I didn't know if it had been taken out yet cause its not listed in the patch notes as a bug fix or a change after ptb.
You said it was taken out, prove to me that what your saying is truth or else im going to have to wait for a more reinforced answer.