Pyramid Heads power feels very clunky on console

I play on the highest sensitivity for console and still feel like i have very little control over where I aim. The turning while having his power activated just feels sluggish and bad honestly. Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

  • It’s largely intentional. They made it so that you have momentum that feels like you’re dragging a giant sword through the ground - which you are. Takes a bit of getting used to and I think is going to make him a higher skill cap killer than he would be otherwise.

  • @LordRegal said:

    It’s largely intentional. They made it so that you have momentum that feels like you’re dragging a giant sword through the ground - which you are. Takes a bit of getting used to and I think is going to make him a higher skill cap killer than he would be otherwise.

    Understandable. His ability is very powerful and I can see how adding more mobility to it could make it very overpowered, but still just doesnt feel good to use.

  • From what I've heard PC players have the same complaint.

  • Pretty sure it's a conscious decision on the devs part. Think of it as steering billy after revving up.

  • @Digwiid said:

    Pretty sure it's a conscious decision on the devs part. Think of it as steering billy after revving up.

    Billy can insta down though