Why are all the outfit pieces of the new characters linked together?

All the new outfit pieces are linked together so you can't mix and match with different pieces (I understand the legendary heather skin since it's another character and model). One reason I could think this is the case is because they just added this feature and want to see how the players like it but I hope this doesn't become a trend in the future and outfits are released like that as it takes away a lot from the customization this game offers. What are your thoughts on this guys?

Comments

  • @SCL said:

    All the new outfit pieces are linked together so you can't mix and match with different pieces (I understand the legendary heather skin since it's another character and model). One reason I could think this is the case is because they just added this feature and want to see how the players like it but I hope this doesn't become a trend in the future and outfits are released like that as it takes away a lot from the customization this game offers. What are your thoughts on this guys?

    I agree that is is needed for when it changes the model or turns you into another person. But when it is just basic cosmetics, there is NO ######### REASON to prevent mix/matching!

    Look at PH and his "legendary" cosmetic. It's just PH. There is no reason for it to be legendary skin at all as it changes NOTHING about PH at all. If it made him into PH from another game/movie, then I can understand it being locked for licensing reasons. The Legion legendary skins I can understand being lock for example. But not PH's.

    Shame really. I would have instantly got his corrupted body to match with his default head and weapon. Looks better in my opinion.