Please question
Hello all !
Is it punishable if I let the survivors do the generators and I do nothing ?
Ps: i have 1 million BP so i don't need... I wanted to amuse people, before pyramid
Hello all !
Is it punishable if I let the survivors do the generators and I do nothing ?
Ps: i have 1 million BP so i don't need... I wanted to amuse people, before pyramid
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Going AFK is fine and you shouldn't get banned (if a killer says they're going to ban you they're lying) and if you aren't afk and walk around the map get chased that kind of stuff you again shouldn't get banned
what is the difference between DBD deluxe and standard DBD which is cheaper??