As killer, do you spot survs with expensive new cool skins rather than common ones?

Dunno why but I would spot a hot Harley Queen rather than a standard Claud... don't cha? not sure why Oo

image.png


Comments

  • Personally I just catch survivors at gens stealth isn't all too hard to counter anyways unless its like a P3 claudette

  • Kate's Hair is so .... :(

    I mean if there is a survivor hiding in bright clothes or a neon hair colour, I will absolutely be able to spot them faster than a Claudette for example.

  • Bad example for a good skin lol. That's Kate's ugliest skin imo.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Bad example for a good skin lol. That's Kate's ugliest skin imo.

    there are as many opinions as colors lol I like it

    what I mean with this thread is that good skins makes you get more tunneled

  • I would say so yeah. Its hard to prove because you don't know if you missed a survivor because well, you missed them. But occasionally I will see a Blendette or Blendam and be like "wow I can barely see you if I squint" so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to say they are much harder to see.

    Also a little map dependent, some maps the los blockers are solid enough it doesn't matter. Other have holes in the walls and will show that neon pink to the other side, even if its just a little that's enough to get on someone.

    I have had more vibrant survivors just vanish, but thats pretty rare and they probably just evaded really well.