Here's a hot take, I want custom chase music over pointless perks update s
For instance in the mid-chapter patches, I want to see one with more than just one killer getting a theme
For instance in the mid-chapter patches, I want to see one with more than just one killer getting a theme
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean by hot take? That's just going to be an opinion that differs from the majority of other players rather than anything I would consider hot.
Bad take*
I would rather see interesting Perk updates AND music well done but not rushed.
i also don’t want those people working on perk updates instead making chase music for the killers. Not trying to say they would make bad music but there is a reason they are working in a different field I guess