It happened to someone in my game yesterday, I told him to report so I could post my screenshots but he didn't apparently.
I really noticed the issue when I went out of the gate, and I was spectating the KILLER as third person view, the disconnected person was actually not disconnected, he was inside the killer and said he couldn't controll it, obviously the real killer was controlling himself.
Here are some screenshots I took during that:
spectating player named 'Ridiculous', as you can see he's the survivor, but the camera is on the killer as third person. Player had birds, and was unable to do nothing, couldn't be unhooked or hooked or grabbed
Killer couldn't close the hatch apparently
The End Game is over, see the bar on top of screen disappeared, the end of the sound loop for End Game was still playing though
End of the game chat and scoreboard, killer eventually disconnected after wandering for many minutes unable to finish the game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It happened to someone in my game yesterday, I told him to report so I could post my screenshots but he didn't apparently.
I really noticed the issue when I went out of the gate, and I was spectating the KILLER as third person view, the disconnected person was actually not disconnected, he was inside the killer and said he couldn't controll it, obviously the real killer was controlling himself.
Here are some screenshots I took during that: