Trouble with Dstrike?

Has anyone else been having issues with Dstrike? It's failed me too often than not. Just had a tunneling/camping hag with an Eboni Mori and got Moried after hitting Dstrike. My teammate triggered the trap after I told them it was there, luckily or so I thought, there was a locker in front of me. I get pulled out, hit my Dstrike mode Center and am registered as the new obsession, but my Dstrike didn't activate. Hag dropped me and I was Moried. Same thing happened with a different hag, I was being tunneled, hit my Dstrike and the hag was able to walk 3 steps to hook and kill me. This is the most frustrating feeling. Having an Anti-tunneling perk but it continues to fail you when you need it most. They should've never nerfed it in the first place.

20200614_213206.jpg 20200614_213206.jpg 20200614_213226.jpg 20200614_213158.jpg 20200614_213206.jpg

Comments