Rank Update
Haven't seen anything in the patch notes but will they change something to ranks in this update, I recall the devs saying they will change the ranking system pretty soon.
Haven't seen anything in the patch notes but will they change something to ranks in this update, I recall the devs saying they will change the ranking system pretty soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The ranking system itself I don't believe is changing. That being said they're working on an MMR that would put you against others of a similar skill, regardless of your rank (since as many people will tell you, rank isn't all that indicative of skill). They're running tests on live at various times and I think it's actively tracking what it would make our MMR now (or if not then it will before it releases so we don't all start from 0, they did confirm that) so while it won't be on Tuesday, I do think it should be in the next couple months or so.