Left for dead achievement
Any plans on changing this any time soon? It's only of the only ones I need and it's almost impossible to get now because of the endgame update a while back.
Any plans on changing this any time soon? It's only of the only ones I need and it's almost impossible to get now because of the endgame update a while back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not saying it isn't doable but 90% of the time the killer immediately closes the hatch.
Same reason as Adept Killer and Skilled Huntress for console. Console (not sure if its PS, XBox or both) has rules that prevent trophies from being changed as long as they are still achievable. They only ever changed Deranged Pursuit because it was no longer possible after Legion was reworked
I only got it because I had a nice killer. It's a rough one with killer being able to shut the hatch before you can finish the gens.
I heard that console achievements can't be changed unless it becomes impossible to achieve, so they probably won't change it if that's true.