What would you trade?
Another Trade thread, this time basekit buffs!
So There are two basic perks that I would "trade" so both sides gain a buff.
Survivor: Kindred basekit.
SWFs have a Huge advantage. One of the biggest would be this:
SWF: Hey guys a Leatherface is facecamping me, just do gens and let me die. --> 1k
Solo: Oh no someone is hooked and I dont know if the killer is camping. Oh he is? damn and the other two also checked. now we cant unhook and lost a lot of time so we wont get the gens done without other persons being facecamped. --> 2-4k
so I would make kindred basekit (and disable it in SWF) so Solos get a bit closer to SWF advantage.
Killer:
There is a Perk that I never equip but soooo many times it would come in handy.
Deerstalker.
Nothing crucial, but with the sound bugs and dedicatet servers porting survivors a couple of meters away after being downed is super annoying from time to time.
other situation, i down someone and wanna kick a gen before hooking. well no sounds? and tall grass like its Pokemon? have fun finding a blendette in there without wasting a ton of time.
So I would trade Kindred vs Deerstalker.
What would you trade for Basekit?
Comments
Bond versus Brutal maybe?
Decisive Strike for NOED. Evens both playing fields. Punishes tunneling period and possibly elongates the game for killers.
DO NOT DISABLE STUFF FOR SWF.
If you need to do so, then you haven't implemented the right buff in the first place. If you are giving Solo's Kindred then you should also be giving SWF Kindred. The reason why this doesn't negate basekit Kindred as a solution is because for SWF the information is mostly redundant, thus the buff will effect Solo's disproportionately.
However, the issue isn't and never was about the actual act of queing up together, and is about the voice chat SWF players use. Voice chat being something that can be achieved in Solo Que by sending the other players a discord link in the lobby.
Also for the OP's question.
Whispers and Fixated.
I'd give up Monstrous Shrine for Shadowborn at base. 🤭