No generator challenge...
So right now I am trying to see how high I can rank without ever touching a generator. I never run DS but I have been for this (I only hit the skill check like 75% of the time...). This is very difficult... I get Red in evader every match, but pretty much I have to escape to pip up... anyone try anything similar?
Comments
You need altruism.
Basically you need to loop the killer and then lose him (breaking line of sight etc) in order to be able to perform altruism
I mean, thats the idea yes. But from my experience if you lead a killer around for 3+ gens he ain't going after anyone else (especially if you DS them)... hence the need to escape.
I'm trying what I call the "No Talent Challenge" where I play normally and see how well I do.
Got to rank 8 thus far. Woo me!