Any thoughts?

1. Remove notification that there is a hex as well as remove notification of killers and survivors perks.

Maybe these notification can just be implemented  in kyf. And this mode could be use as a training ground for survivors and killers to get a feel of the game and certain perks. Especially if you are new to the game.

2.Limit swf loadout no more than one perk per person and then lock it where they can not change it when in the killer lobby. This shouldn’t affect solo players ( I actually suggested this in the balance page awhile back) 

*Edit: Swf would still keep there 4perk loadout they all just cant use the same loadout. And maybe have it where each teammate loadout is revealed. 

3. Make the game a bit darker, to get more of a horror feel. 

I started playing dead by daylight this year after the release of the saw chapter. I only played about 1-2hours a day because I was in college. At that time I found the game to be a bit horrifying. I only stayed in rank 15-20. So I don’t draw this out, I am basically saying that the things I found a challenge when I first started playing I don’t find it a challenge now. And as of now I been playing a lot do to summer break. I even maintained rank 1 since June  8-) however it is not rewarding enough for me because it is easy from a survivor point of view. 

Comments

  • Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    #2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.

    #3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.
  • Concerning the hex totems/ perk notifications I have an idea: they should add those in the tutorial and make the blood point gain larger (so new players can be drawn to play it)
  • Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    #2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.

    #3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.
    #1 I heard before I even joined there wasn’t any notification on hex perks. You would just had to figure out if something was wrong during the game. So I am guessing there wasn’t any color to the progress or skill checks. And I only know a hex is active if I see the notification or if it pops up.

    #2 My apologies I didn’t mean one perk per survivor. I meant it by where no one can have the same loadout. And since we more coordination and communication we should have some sort of con 

    #3 And yeah you are right about that. It would be nice though 
  • Iceman said:
    Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    #2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.

    #3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.
    #1 I heard before I even joined there wasn’t any notification on hex perks. You would just had to figure out if something was wrong during the game. So I am guessing there wasn’t any color to the progress or skill checks. And I only know a hex is active if I see the notification or if it pops up.

    #2 My apologies I didn’t mean one perk per survivor. I meant it by where no one can have the same loadout. And since we more coordination and communication we should have some sort of con 

    #3 And yeah you are right about that. It would be nice though 
    Ohhh, #2 would be really nice then and limit the DS users! this is a really good idea.
  • @PinkEricka said:
    Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.

    3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.

    SWF not powerful? Just mroe coordination and communication LOL you realize that this is exactly what the game is about?

  • Master said:

    @PinkEricka said:
    Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.

    3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.

    SWF not powerful? Just mroe coordination and communication LOL you realize that this is exactly what the game is about?

    Do you not play SWF at all?
  • So for Ruin its obvious that a hex is active but for something like Huntress Lullaby its a lot more subtle and the notification is enough to make that perk not worth taking. If fact on PS4 you get the notification before someone is even hooked which I hope is a bug!

    Also (correct me if I'm wrong) both Devour Hope and NOED send a notification to all players when the first person is downed. That's not right.

    So yes OP I agree with your point 1. Maybe have it so that the notifications only appear in levels 20-15 which seem to be the unofficial 'training levels'.

  • @PinkEricka said:
    Master said:

    @PinkEricka said:

    Okay, I don’t understand the point of #1, the time the survivor gets on a gen or cleanse a totem, they’ll know a hex is active so what’s the point of taking away the notification?

    2, I highly disagree with because SWF is not that powerful, it’s the same thing as playing with randoms except more coordination and communication. you’re basically screwing the whole team by giving them one perk each.
    

    3, it’s not a bad idea, but it might not be good for the point who have a hard time seeing.

    SWF not powerful? Just mroe coordination and communication LOL you realize that this is exactly what the game is about?

    Do you not play SWF at all?

    Yes sometimes and its insanely powerful ^^#
    Even the knowledge that your mate isnt some russian pleb who will DC in the next minute......