Is there going to be a Blood point event soon
Does anybody know if we are expecting a double blood point event soon. I am asking because a lot of the time we have one after new chapters.
Does anybody know if we are expecting a double blood point event soon. I am asking because a lot of the time we have one after new chapters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No info yet.
possibly. The last one (the blood rush) was in April, which wasn't too long ago. however with the 4 year anniversary event coming up I could see them doing something, although it's not guaranteed
I'm currently saving up my bloodpoints for the Silent Hill characters. A bloodpoint weekend would of been welcomed but oh well.