WHILE RUNNING WITH SHIFT KEY THAT TIME SPACE KEY DOESN'T WORK

While being chased by killer,i am running with shift but fast vault and pallet obstructions doesn't work that time.It is very annoying,When I am not running(just still) that time I can vault and pallet action I can do with space key but not while running

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Check if you have a hotkey in windows (SHIFT + SPACE) mapped to do something...Maybe when you hit SHIFT + Space it triggers that hotkey and prevents you from vaulting!

  • @symptom101 said:

    Check if you have a hotkey in windows (SHIFT + SPACE) mapped to do something...Maybe when you hit SHIFT + Space it triggers that hotkey and prevents you from vaulting!

    I have enabled hotkeys already but it aint working..actually (SHIFT + SPACE) is working but (SHIFT + SPACE + W) is not working

  • I don't think you understood me. Check if you have some hotkeys in Windows like SHIFT + SPACE + W enabled to do something in windows that when you use it ingame it prevents you from doing whatever you wanna do ingame...