creepypasta characters
Is any chance devs can add characters from creepypasta, like eyeless jack, jeff the killer this two guys can be just skins for legion. I think new characters from pasta can be interesting thing to play with.
Is any chance devs can add characters from creepypasta, like eyeless jack, jeff the killer this two guys can be just skins for legion. I think new characters from pasta can be interesting thing to play with.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I made a thread about this not too long ago. I used to be against the idea, but then I saw some really cool fan concepts for chase music for Sonic.exe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh0-Ox7JrSo
I know I'm in the minority for this opinion, but I actually wouldn't mind creepypastas in DbD. I'm not really advocating for a creepypasta by any means, but I wouldn't be mad at the addition of one. I feel like (as you said) legendary skins would be the optimal route for this though, as there are plenty of other characters that are more deserving of a full character slot. It's a shame that a lot of them aren't well written, otherwise I would totally want one in.
EDIT: Clarification stuff