I like to flaunt my glow in the dark Halloween medkit in the lobby...
...but I daren't take it into the match in-case I get caught.
Please can we have some more this Halloween please!
(and the orange ghost torches as well)
...but I daren't take it into the match in-case I get caught.
Please can we have some more this Halloween please!
(and the orange ghost torches as well)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its quite funny at the moment. Sometime I whip it out and the killer quits the lobby. Obviously in fear of the unknown glowing object!
There is a chance that such a survivor is a hacker. Cant blame him for dodging
I've got a ton them and ghost torches on multiple characters. I just don't use items much to avoid being lobby dodged.
At least it can be used, these BBQ invitations are dead blood points to me. I don't want to count up how many I have spent on a dead offering :'(