Getting extra cosmetics
So there is something I been wondering a bit about the "extra cosmetics" that you get for characters. So I just bought Yui with the Shards I been grinding so hard for the last 3 weeks but when I go to the cosmetic she doesn't seem to have extra cosmetic as stated in the wiki. I read and found out that you have to purchase the whole chapter to obtain these "extra cosmetics". Which made me wonder so if I grind and buy the Oni who shares the same chapter with Yui with the Shards. Will I be able to obtain Yui's "extra cosmetics"? Because if not then I would be upset. I would be very appreciative if you guys can help me.
Comments
Yui's extra cosmetic is a recolor of her default jacket, and it is only available if you buy the chapter itself on whatever platform you're using. Buying Oni with shards would not get you the jacket, unfortunately.
It's nothing more than a recolour of her default jacket. You really aren't missing out on anything great at all with the characters from Kate onward in terms of exclusives.
I'm not certain but I believe old characters, for example Feng, will have an entire unique outfit as their exclusive for buying the chapter as a whole. Because survivors typically released with 2 full outfits back then.
Thanka for the response guys! Maybe I should have saved money and buy the whole chapter but I wanted to save them for Liscened chapters only and use Shards for Original characters. Im kinda a collector so Im a bit upset that I would not get extra cosmetics even though its just a simple recolor. I do plan to buy Feng though and I hope she keeps her secondary outfit too.